Monday, February 15, 2010

Two-Hour Tulip Easter Baskets!

With Easter just around the corner, I received a phone call last week about a store that had put together the Two-Hour Tulip Purse Petite size with bunny rabbit ears to be used as an Easter Basket. I have not received a photo yet, but one is promised!
However, when I ran into Liat of Miles of Stitches (Hemlock, MI), one of my best customers for this pattern, she told me she would send me a photo of the 42 Easter Baskets they made in 2009. Well, she did send me the photo, or Julie did, and also gave me permission to post it on my blog. Here is it! If this does not inspire you to try this easy pattern, nothing will! Are they not cute?

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable..where can I get the pattern??..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the tulip purse pattern last week-end at the CT Piecework Guild show. It's movivated me to clean out my spare room so I can get to the machine! I believe I saw your circle in square quilt made up for one of the entries. It was done in gorgeous soft blue and brown batik prints - the circle in the square (mandela) is a symbol for peace and it was very peaceful looking. I'm thinking of ordering your pattern - would the proportions be wrong for a wallhanging about 30 x 30? I don't have room to display a large quilt.

    ReplyDelete