Friday, June 4, 2010

Spring Quilt Market, 2010

Spring Quilt Market, 2010, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. On the right, see my friend Karen Comstock in her booth. She had a lovely booth, but was many isles away from mine.





My booth looked similar to Houston market with
the exception of 3 new patterns and samples of
them (two new quilt patterns and one new bag pattern.)
Brad went with me for the first time. I had tried to warn him it was a lot of work, and now he knows first hand! We enjoyed the trip there and back, though we were tired of sitting! Since he had to use vacation to go with me, he probably won't be back until he retires, but it was great to have such wonderful help! He was so proud when he made his first sale when I left the booth for a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment